MADHOUSE by Michael Aram wanted a successful brand launch using a publicity campaign focusing on print & online editorial, and television arenas. The company sought to generate substantial buzz that resulted in extensive brand awareness, significant sales at retail partners and on madhousecollection.com, push traffic to website, while building online communities through a social media campaign. The focus was on the story behind MADHOUSE, the collection of stylish and contemporary partyware based on Michael Aram’s most celebrated collections of metal, glass, wood and stone objects from his core brand.
• Emphasize the “chic yet accessible” approach to entertaining that is the center of the MADHOUSE brand by seeding celebrities, tastemakers & social influencers with MADHOUSE products.
• Reinforce MADHOUSE message that “every entertaining moment should make a statement” by partnering with influential entertaining experts—such as Jennifer Sbranti from Hostess with the Mostess—to give advice, use MADHOUSE products in features and drive sales to the website.
• Secured strategic partnerships & placements with online influencers with significant social media reach including Hostess with the Mostess, The Glitter Guide, Style Me Pretty, Mrs. Lilien, Pop Sugar and more, utilizing MADHOUSE products in online features, and in unique lifestyle photographed tablescapes styled by these experts.
• Additional National features for MADHOUSE in Redbook Magazine, HGTV, Glamour, Cooking Light, Town & Country, Destination Weddings & Honeymoon Magazine, and the cover of Gifts & Decorative Accessories Magazine, securing more than 50 Million impressions for the brand launch.
• Seeded product high profile events, such as Time & People Magazine’s White House Correspondents’ dinner, and more.
“Jen and her team exceeded all expectations, really boosting awareness of our new brand. Jen had an intuitive sense of where we needed to be, and went after it like a tiger. We are so lucky to have them as a part of our team.”